Monday, March 28, 2005

People are always gonna believe what they want...

Some background...

So I go to a party at a friends house (Marc is his name-just so I don't have to keep calling him the friend) at 1 in the morning. First of all to call the place I went to a house seems rather inadequate-more of a ridiculous place you would see on MTV's Cribs. There's a bunch of kids drinking and smoking in the basement and Marc's sister is passed out on a couch as craziness insues around her.

First of our crew to get there around 1:30 more people start coming in by 2. Drinks all around and of course out pops the poker chips! What night would be complete without those?!? All of a sudden seven people dish out 20 bucks a pop to play. I chose to let the man take the reigns as I sit back, drink, and socialize.

As I'm socializing out comes a camera phone with nothing short of scandalous pics of me and Marc making out, what appears to be me fondling Marc, and me licking Marc's nipples!-in front of my man none the less....I know what your thinking-what a slut and you'd be correct, well if it wasn't for the fact that those pics were fake! Everyone at the party believes it to be true and so I go with it. Why not? My man knows the truth, I know the truth, and Marc knows the truth...and that brings me to the whole idea that:

People are always going to believe what they want whether it's true or not so why not give em something good to believe ;o)

No comments: